Engaging Entertainment & Music Logo Maker
Frequently Asked Questions About Entertainment Music Logos
Where can I find cool music logos online?
To find cool music logos online, you have several options but the best places to start with are as follows:
- 1. If you need cool music logos for your disc jockey, radio jockey or record company brand identities then LogoDesign.net's logo maker is the best place. We have thousands of hip and attractive music logos for all types of music related ventures.
- 2. If you need cool music logos for inspiration or you want to design a logo for a guitar company or piano supplier then you can browse our logo maker or visit Behance or Dribble where thousands of designers showcase their portfolios.
- 3. If you need to design a cool custom music logo then we have a panel of dedicated graphic designers who can offer plenty of customized logo design options.
What are the main elements of a music company logo?
When designing a music company logo, you need to pay attention to the three main elements of a logo:
- a. Symbol – select a symbol that relates to the business or at least to the music industry so your audience can connect with your music company logo immediately when they see it. Symbols like music keyboard, music note or drum logo designs are good starting points.
- b. Color – color is another important aspect that you need to consider while designing your own music logo. Energetic colors like orange, red, fuchsia are good for hip and young crowds while black, blue and gold are for a mature audience.
- c. Font – choose a font that will ensure that your message can effectively communicate to your customers. Either a clean sans serif for a modern look or a clear serif font for a classic brand image.
Having said that you don't have to follow these logo design elements if you don’t want to. You can also create your own music logo using simple text or alphabet letters of your name.
How to get high quality entertainment logo vectors?
High quality entertainment logo vectors are useful for not only branding digital materials like social media visuals, email signatures, website design etc. but also for print materials such as business cards, brochures, and stationeries. You can easily get high-res entertainment logo vectors right here on LogoDesign.net’s logo maker by paying a nominal fee for premium files. When you click to download you will be given free option as well as high resolution entertainment logo PNG, PDF and JPEG. Alternatively, you can hire a graphic designer to design your entertainment brand logo who will definitely provide you high quality design files whether you require one for your karaoke logo design, record company label, musical instrument supply store or even concert logo designs.
What types of symbols are used in singing logo designs?
Musicians are particular about their creative endeavors, and their singing logo design is no exception. However, instead of going out of the way to show your creativity, some form of graphic design aesthetics and industry norms need be followed. For your singer’s logo design, symbols of music note, microphone icons or silhouette of a person singing are some of the most preferred coupled with heart icons, sound waves and star symbols make perfect singer’s logo concepts. Alternatively, you can opt for simple wordmark logos of your name only which will do just fine as a personal brand identity.
What symbols are trendy for designing music icons?
Designing music icons that are trendy and at par with the current music industry requires finesse in design techniques as well as aesthetics. Some of the most trendy music icon designs include gradient style that is similar to the Instagram logo. However, flat and 3D logos are also pretty popular with bright popping colors of purple, red and orange hues. Line art with neon colors are also gradually catching on the pop music crowd. And if you are designing logo concepts for a record company then try black and gold.